9.01.2011

Why Does God Love Me?: Intro



Why does God love me?
Do you ever ask yourself why God loves you?  Why does an all powerful, all knowing God love me?
What am I to Him?  I am not good enough to deserve His love.  I have never done anything worth Him loving me.

But thankfully, God is not like us... and he does love us.

If you have ever had these questions, please keep reading here over the next month while we explore Why Does God Love Me?

Here's some theme music...

God is Love: Michael Gungor Band

1 comment:

  1. God's love is one of the biggest obstacles I have in my faith. Someone loving me as much as He loves me scares me and sometimes makes me feel unworthy. I yearn to learn more about His love so that I can love others with the heart of Christ. I am looking forward to these discussions! <3

    ReplyDelete