11.23.2011

Pause and Give Thanks


While we all search furiously for our elastic waist pants and puffy shirts...
let's not forget to pause...
and give thanks.

For me and my family, once again, we have had a hectic, sometimes trying, but amazing year.  I want to thank God for Dylan, who is growing into a young man much too fast; Lincoln, who has grown up so much this year it is hard to believe; and Kristian, who will be one year old in just over two weeks.  I also want to thank God for Jodi, my amazing wife, who has strength and love and understanding much beyond what she gives herself credit.  She is also incredibly supportive of me, no matter what.  But most of all, I want to thank God for his grace and love.  I do not deserve the blessings I have received.  Please help me be a herald to the world and carry the good news of you to all those I may encounter so they will know your love and experience your grace.

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment